Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - in principle you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to us, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address:
The item which you wish to return should be delivered to us without delay at: "Woda Gory Las, ul. Strzelecka 13, 61-845 Poznań", but not later than 14 days after your withdrawal from the contract.
You may withdraw from a contract within 14 days.
The deadline to withdraw a contract is 14 days from the day:
- in which the Consumer came into possession of the goods or in which a third party, other than the carrier and specified by the Consumer, came into possession of the goods,
- of contract - in the case of a contract for digital content delivery.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Your payments, including the costs of delivery specified in the Terms and Conditions, shall be returned to you immediately, however, not later than within 14 days after we receive your declaration of withdrawal.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the item back or until we have been presented with a proof of dispatch of the said item, depending on which event happens first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or goods customised to the consumer's needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package if the package was opened after delivery,
- for the supply of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Terms & Conditions page.
If you are a Consumer, if the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to advertise it based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address "Woda Gory Las, ul. Strzelecka 13, 61-845 Poznan".
The complained goods should be sent to the following address: ul. Strzelecka 13, 61-845 Poznan
In connection with the defect, you can request:
- exchange things for ones free of defects,
- remove the defect,
or make a statement about:
- price reduction,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within a year of noticing a defect, but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
Your complaint will be considered (responded to) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
Detailed information on complaints can be found in our Terms & Conditions page.