Down Hoody PAJAK Phantom - filled with finest quality 750FP Polish White Goose Down
Ultralight, technical down hoody. Designed for even the most demanding winter trips and activities.
Phantom Down Hoody is our favorite. It's ergonomical cut and regulated hood make it the piece you will fall in love with. +750 PLATINUM goose down fill, elastic cuffs and a drawcord waist all team up to help keep you warm and happy. From climbing, to skiing, to just around town, you will get more use out of this piece than you have ever imagined.
Pajak Phantom Men down hoody is ultralight (330 g), really warm, and extremely compressible (compressed it is only 1 liter of volume).
Pro will love ergonomic cut, which is perfect for winter sports. Those who wear the Pajak Phantom every day will love it for its light weight and comfort of use. The jacket has two large zip pockets and an adjustable hood that can be put over the helmet. It is packed entirely in the included compression bag.
No other insulator exists that is as effective as Polish white goose down. Down is remarkably resilient and has the ability to return to its natural state. No matter how down is twisted or compressed it can return to its original form. Moreover down products are more than twice lighter than their synthetic counterparts, taking less than quarter of their volume. With the current trend to pack down small, natural down becomes the only rational way to significantly reduce weight, while maintaining insulating warmth.
Heat and moisture of the human body help activate the structural memory of down. This memory allows down to return to its three-dimensional shape which is needed for the down to be able to capture warm air The ability to capture the air is what gives down the ability to insulate.
Down is washed, dried at 140°C and dusted several times before stuffing Sterile and biologically inert, placed bet layers of fabric that form a barrier against dust mites, be indifferent to allergy sufferers.
- technical winter down hoodie
- ergonomic cut
- filled with finest quality 750FP Polish White Goose Down
- zippered front pockets
- drawcord waist
- regulated, helmet-ready hood
- stuff sack included
- design and made in Poland
- fill: 750 FP Polish White Goose Down (750 CUIN)
- down to feather ratio: 95/5 (95% down, 5% feather)
- fill weight: 110 g (Size L)
- packing volume: 1 L
- fabric: TORAY Airtastic SLF15 DWR
- weight: 330 g (Size L)
PAJAK is a Polish family company. The products are made exclusively in Poland, in a workshop in Bielsko-Biała, just next to Polish Mountains - Beskidy. Pajak down clothing are used by professional winter sportsmen and by outdoor fans in Poland, and more and more often around the world.
|A||Długość przodu / Front length [cm]||62||64||66||68||70|
|B||Długość tyłu / Back length [cm]||68||70||72||74||76|
|C||Długość rękawa / Sleeve length [cm]||78||80||82||84||86|
|F||Obwód klatki / Chest circuit [cm]||92-98||96-102||100-106||104-110||108-114|
|G||Obwód bioder / Hip circuit [cm]||88-94||92-98||96-102||104-108||108-112|
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PREORDER RULES:
- You can place an order between October 05 - November 02 2020 only.
- All orders will be shipped after the preorder is ended.
- We expect all orders to be shipped at the end of November / in early December.
- All orders will be shipped by the UPS courier company, so you should get it before Christmas!
- Some of the items on offer are limited editions especially available only in this preorder. After the end of the preorder you will not be able to get them again.
- If you choose the shipping method "Pickup at EJ2020", you will be able to pick up your order personally in our shop during European Jamboree 2020 from 02 - 13.08.2021. But please note that if you will not pay for your order before end of preorder, it will be cancelled.