Hammock Lesovik Duch - great for bushcrafting or for lazy garden picnic
Lesovik is Premium Polish brand of hammocks and tarps. Duch Hammock is their product No. 1. Designed for comfort, simplicity and durability.
- Its dimensions are a guarantee of comfort. The hammock’s size (300 x 150 cm) is big enough to ensure a comfortable rest and sleep for individuals up to 200 cm / 6’6″ tall.
- Duch does not have any sophisticated stitches or overcomplicated design. Thanks to its simplicity, it weights only 330 g.
- One, two or three persons? It will take it! Meticulous triple-stitch made with high-quality sewing machines and fabric of the highest quality will guarantee a high weight capacity (recommended up to 250 kg)
- versatile hammock for any type of outdoor activity
- breathable fabric – nylon ripstop
- for people up to 200 cm / 6’6′ tall
- 250 kg load capacity
- “bishop bag” style stuff bag for ease of use
- lightweight and packable
- Dimensions: 300 x 150 cm
- Weight: 430 g (set) / 330 g (only hammock)
- fabric: 100% poliamid
Duch is handy and easy to use. To enjoy a blissful rest, all you need is to have three minutes and to know how to tie two knots. Pack volume is less than 1l / 33 oz. so it fits into every bag or backpack!
The hammock serves great not only for rest and regeneration. Thanks to durable materials and appropriate size, it will be a perfect alternative to bed during camping, kayaking or hitchhiking trips.
Polyamide fabric with ripstop weave (reinforced fibers forming a grid pattern) is lightweight, breathable and feels pleasant to the skin. Pre-impregnation increases its resistance to dew and protects against getting dirty too quickly. Strong suspension lines. They have an aramid core preventing the strings from stretching, strength of 450 kg and a braided outer sheath made of polyester which protects the core and facilitates tying knots.
With Duch hammock, you will get a bishop bag – a double-sided stuff sack that allows you to pack your hammock easier and faster.
- cover type bishop bag